The Art of Conversation E-book
Here’s a quick communication skills quiz that could make a dramatic impact on the amount of money you earn, finding love in your life, and making great friends.
Check off all that apply to you
Do you want to learn how to create a connection with people who can advance your career and business?
Do you want to be attractive and improve your dating and love life?
Do you want to persuade others about your service, products or ideas without sounding pushy?
Do you want to approach a group of strangers fearlessly at any event and know exactly what to say?
Do you want to make an unforgettable impression with the people you want to meet?
Do you get sick and tired of having awkward pauses, that make you nervous on how to continue a conversation?
If you checked off any (or all) of the above, the good news is this:
You can easily achieve all these things you want with the specialized knowledge I’m about to reveal in this article about the art of conversation. Continue to read every word to find how to get your free chapter on how to ask great questions.
|“You are amazing Vincent. Ever since I learned to connect with people and find their commonalities much faster, my sales have increased by 30% over the last month. I’m amazed at the different ways to be able to have conversations with people and to get them to like me and trust me faster. Every sales person needs to master the art of rapport, and Vincent teaches that so well. Keep up the great work!”
-Jonathan Ward – Financial Advisor
Whether you’re a working professional looking to meet the right people who will help you earn 10%, 20% — even 50% more, a person wanting to make more high quality friends or double your number of dates, this article will revolutionize your social lifestyle, romantic life, and bank account.
In the next 3 minutes, as you read this article, you’ll discover how to be irresistible and interesting to people you meet socially, romantically and professionally. You’ll learn exactly how to communicate with people effectively and emotionally so that your success in life can skyrocket.
If you learned no other skill but the skill of having charismatic conversations for success, you’ll feel more confident, be happier in life and earn more money. Imagine earning 10-20% more income because you met the right people. What would you do with the extra thousands of dollars?
Most great companies give incentives to people they can refer to work for their company, they don’t like hiring people from the outside. This is because big companies believe that who you know and recommend is more important than a list of skills on a piece of paper.
Here’s a shocking fact: A study done by the University of Toronto states that 97% of people will form their opinion of you in the first 15 seconds of a conversation. It takes just 30 seconds for others to know, with about 80% accuracy, how competent you are at your job.
The sad fact is that the vast majority of people don’t know how to deeply connect with other people to build likeability and trust under 30 seconds or less in a conversation. They assume that talking is connecting.
TALKING IS NOT THE SAME AS CONNECTING.
They don’t know how to make that memorable impression with someone who can advance their career. They have trouble thinking of conversation starters that connect. They don’t know how to keep a woman’s attention long enough for her to be attracted to him. And there are people who say to me:
“I’m really good with people who I know and people I’m familiar with, but I can’t talk to strangers with the same confidence.”
Learning to talk to strangers is essential, because the next stranger you talk to could be your next business partner, could be the biggest client of your life, could be your soul mate you’ve waited for your whole life.
The question is, “Will you be ready to seize that opportunity?” Or are you going to let fear and social anxiety dictate the quality of your life? If you can’t learn to connect with people then your chances of making megabucks are slim to none. If you can’t connect with others then your love life is going to be dead zone. If you can’t connect, you’ll end up feeling alone.
Ever notice that successful people (in business and social life) always hang out with other successful people? You don’t need to continue to live a life where your relationships are frustrating and make you feel completely depressed. You can develop relationships that bring you joy and happiness.
You’re at a cocktail party, a good friend of yours approaches a group of four strangers. Two attractive women and two well dressed men. You look at him in awe as he’s able to break into the tightly closed group and even start to notice that the people are laughing and find him so interesting. He invites you into the group.
You try to copy what you believed was exactly what he did and said, and even took the advice he gave but somehow you noticed the group of people you “stormed” into weren’t receptive to you at all. They thought you were boring and you felt embarrassed and tongue tied.
Some of the best communicators you meet won’t be able to describe to you how they are able to have a lively and immaculate conversation. They give general advice and theories. They aren’t able to offer you a step by step process from how to start a conversation to making a person feel like they’ve known you forever.
When approaching a group ensure that you always observe the energy of the group. You want to be able to match their energy or be slightly higher. If you notice that a group is having a great time laughing it up and smiling, then you need to approach them with that same fun and lively energy.
But for a more serious group you want to tone down the energy to a more studious and conservative energy so that they see you as a professional when entering the group. There are other great tips that will explain all the steps to approaching a group of strangers, that you can read about in Art of Conversation: Enhance Your Charisma for Success.
| “If you ever want to develop the kind of top notch quality relationships in your life, in business, in love, and in friendships, you must read this book. Vincent has created a great step by step guide from how to enter a conversation with one person, or a group, to how to create dynamic and engaging conversations, to basically how to end a conversation. Even dealing with situations where people insult you. When it comes to explaining conversational topics, there’s nothing like this book. ”
-Danny Wong – Network Administrator
No person on this earth is born being gifted at gab. Babies don’t come out and miraculously know exactly what to say to connect with people. And those that you do know who seem gifted, are people who practiced, noticed what worked well with them at a younger age and tossed out what didn’t work. It’s that simple.
The great news is that you can make deep connections with others as well. And when you discover these communication secrets, you’ll have flowing conversations with people one on one or be able to work a room full of strangers like magic.
Here are some of the “how to” elements that are covered in Art of Conversations: Enhance Your Charisma for Success that will give you super confidence when chatting with others are…
- Learn how to make eye contact and how much time should be spent on making eye contact that’s needed to build a trusting relationship without creeping the other person out– and why if you don’t master this skill you’ll damage all future business and romantic relationships.
- Find out a simple system that takes only 7 minutes a day to gain more confidence in yourself and your ability to speak to others in 30 days or less–that will naturally attract great people into your life.
- Discover an easy to follow method that will help further your conversations so that you never feel lost for words for the first three minutes of talking to a stranger–so you’ll always make an electrifying first impression when chatting.
- Learn 3 easy ways to find what you have in common with people, and why one of the ways 98.9% people are not aware of to use that will get people to powerfully connect with you in minutes. This method alone has astonished clients!
- Find out how to confidently deal with people who insult you so that you never have to feel embarrassed or belittled again. You don’t need to be a jerk like those people!
DID YOU KNOW…that there’s a powerful persuasion device that C.E.O’s, executives and motivational speakers use to convince people about their ideas? And that dating coaches have used to attract women?(Chapter 3- page 117)
What rocket science can teach you about conversation.
When a space station gets ready to launch a rocket into space, it initiates a launch sequence consisting of a series of precise steps that lead to blast off. Similarly, you need to activate the rapport sequence of people for them to feel 100% comfortable around you.
The problem with most professionals is that they start bombarding people with irrelevant questions or boring details from the get go and without understanding the essential steps and foundation that are needed first to create engaging chatter.
In the book, Art of Conversation, the foundational steps are revealed so that when these steps are taken, they will allow for you to have adventurous and fun conversations without having people walk away from you during the middle of a conversation. There are only two types of conversation, engaging and boring. Don’t be boring!
According to the foremost Sales Trainer in North America, Brian Tracy, a study was conducted concluded that more than 95% of men and women who were let go from their jobs over a ten year period were fired because of their poor social skills rather than lack of competence or technical ability.
3 Crucial Lessons:
1) Social skills are extremely valuable in the work place. And the lack of social skills is the major reason people are fired from their job. That’s a scary thought. Be job secure by improving the quality of your communication.
2) Technical skills can always be taught to others and be replaced. However since there is a lack of emphasis by employers to train people up on their social skills, employees or managers with superb communication skills are much less likely to be fired and are actually getting promotions faster.
3) Your lack of social skills is potentially costing you thousands of dollars. If you get laid off from your job for one month, how much income are you losing? $2000, $3000 –even $5000? The number one way of still finding a job after a lay off is through your social network. How big is your network?
Is it better to wait till cancer finally hits you before you decide to change your health for the better, or is it better to prevent cancer in the first place? Prevent yourself from being fired or laid off during a recession by dramatically improving your own social skills.
The reason most people who are not good at their dating life or not good at making and maintaining friends is because the lack of their own social skills. Who do you ideally want your friends to be? Who would you ideally like to go on a date with? If you haven’t been out with these people, then you have to ask yourself “Why haven’t I?” Now imagine having the conversation skills to meet your ideal friends and dates all the time.
|I watched Vincent approach a beautiful girl that worked at (name of a bookstore taken out) with absolute confidence. It was such an eye opener watching him talk to her and making her laugh within one minute. She seemed so comfortable around him, I watched in just complete shock and wonder. He later explained to me what he did step by step and was amazed at how he was able to break down the process.
- Justin Simmons
My name is Vincent Ng, I used to be a very shy person and let social anxiety control my life. I had little understanding of how to develop rewarding and gratifying relationships in the real world. I was hanging around others that I didn’t feel were truly supportive of the life I wanted to create. My dating life was non existent to the point that there was a period where I didn’t even go on one single date for three years, and the dates I got before were due to sheer luck.
Anytime I went to a party or a networking event, I would be so nervous I felt like someone was constantly punching me in the stomach. My throat was dry, and would always pray that someone would come up and talk to me and that I wouldn’t have to approach anyone. To say the least I was suffering from social paralysis.
As time went on, I confronted this head on, and started to study communications and try out different ways of expressing myself through my words, tonality, body language and eye contact. I studied from other communication experts in a variety of fields from negotiation, persuasion, sales, marketing and dating.
Then the results in my life changed, it changed in my social world, my business world and my dating world.
I eventually was hired as a dating coach by one Canada’s largest dating companies as a conversation specialist to help their clients get confident about attracting men and women into their life in all different types of social atmospheres. It was such an exciting time of my life watching clients feel a new sense of glowing confidence when talking to people they were afraid of before.
As a matter of fact, I was called by one of the biggest television networks in Vancouver to do an interview on the Art of Conversation and how it relates to dating and life.
During that time I was managing a retail shop, and simply by training my staff on how to have authentic conversations with our customers we were able to raise sales up by 30% more compared to the previous year, during a year that was declared a recession around the world. I was nominated in my district as the best store in Canada.
I’ve talked with thousands of strangers in a variety of places including coffee shops, supermarkets, trade shows, networking events, seminars, night clubs, and even randomly on the street. I went from feeling like a frightened little boy to a self-assured man.
I was soon teaching a course on conversations for the Vancouver School Board, and helping adults with their everyday speaking skills. My students loved the classes. The program was so successful that the school board asked me to come back three times.
I soon started to work with large organizations such as Big Brothers, Leave Out Violence, and the University of British Columbia to help them improve their speaking skills in public. This way they could be more persuasive in their presentations. I have written career and relationship advice for Audrey, a women’s lifestyle magazine. I’ve presented to thousands on how to improve their own personal communication with others.
The best part is that now I have great friends I trust and are a pleasure to be around with, I’m meeting people who want to see me succeed and share the same passion that I do about reaching my goals, and are willing to sacrifice their time to ensure that my finances increase even more.
I have a wonderful woman in my life who I admire and adore who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and it’s no exaggeration that I owe it all to the communication secrets I learned. And I’m sharing the secrets with you in my book Art of Conversation: Enhance Your Charisma For Success, I’ll share more tidbits about my communication model in a moment.
Can better conversation skills help you? Can learning to connect with others put you over the top? Is it possible for you to make more money, get more dates and have the best friends? Of course it is!
|I’ve heard a lot of amateur entrepreneurs and professionals pitch about their service or product. But you are definitely one of the best I’ve seen and were able to help me out so much! You speak with such power during public presentations, you’re quick on your feet, and you make people laugh. I wish more people in business would learn your style of making a sales pitch so it sounds more friendly and less sterile. But most of all, the person you are on stage, is the same genuine person you are in life when talking to others. And now I feel that authenticity come out when I’m talking to others, thanks for the great coaching.
DID YOU KNOW…
There’s a psychological trigger that won’t require you to say the right thing that will allow people to find you more trustworthy and attractive. A study showed that a gentleman would purposely leave a $20 dollar bill at an ATM and a few seconds later would go back and ask the next person in line if she had seen it. When he simply used words, his money was returned 30% of the time.
But with this one psychological trigger, which is not manipulative, he ended up getting back his money 70% of the time. Do you know what trigger this is? It’s simply touch. Know where, and when it’s appropriate to touch so you can build that trust factor within minutes of meeting another person. ( See page 165 )
Here’s why Art of Conversation: Enhance Your Charisma For Success is unlike other books out there.
1. It features a step by step guide of how to start, hold and exit conversations. After reading this book you will be able to have engaging conversations with anyone you meet anywhere.
2. This book is full of simple practical exercises for you to do that accompany each chapter so that you’re not just reading material, you can practice it and track your improvement.
3. It’s filled with techniques that will help you accelerate your learning that will allow you to be a conversation master faster without adding on more stress to your learning.
4.This book is designed specifically for business, social and romantic conversations. So no matter where you go, you don’t need to remember a full tub of tips that’s only applicable in one specific situation.
5. The book is an encapsulation of what I teach in my courses from which students pay $300 a piece to attend. Now you can get the same valuable information in this 214 page e-book, which allows you to learn at your own pace and at a fraction of the cost of the course.
Now Stay with me and Listen carefully. Here’s a sneak peak of what you’re going to find when you read my new book “Art of Conversation: Enhance your Charisma for Success”
- The 13 Deadly Sins of Conversation and the hugest unintentional mistake that makes people feel insulted. This specific list will tell you what devastates conversations and curses your likeability and trust after a few seconds of doing them. Don’t take the chance of offending someone who can advance your business. ( See Page 201 )
- 6 ways to reduce and conquer your social anxiety that will allow you to feel empowered when chatting with others.(See Page 29 )
- Discover the best way to persuade a person’s foul mood into a positive mood and how to do this correctly, so that way you never feel the headache or helplessness of not knowing what to do when a close friend or family needs your help. ( See page 96 )
- The top 3 ways to compliment people and find out the one method that has such emotional impact it will knock people off their feet right away. We don’t get a lot of praise in society. Imagine if you possessed the skill of creating unforgettable compliments? (See Page 146 )
- 6 surefire ways to start conversations easily, and one that engages the person from the very start and makes them feel valued. Never be stuck for words again when approaching new people. ( See Page 66 )
- Exit a conversation graciously without hurting another person’s feeling or being embarrassed when you’ve intruded on a private conversation. ( See page 152 )
- Engage others with dynamic questions that advance you from small talk to personal and warm conversation. This isn’t just plain old advice about asking “open ended” questions, it describes what type of emotional questions to ask and exactly how to do it. Don’t be a dreaded “interviewer” conversationalist. ( See Page 103 )
- Get the best way to balance a conversation, so you know exactly how much listening to do, and how much talking you should do as well. Classic advice says that you should always do the listening, but if you do, then how is the other person ever going to know who you are? Find the best way to prevent a one sided conversation. ( See Page 93 )
- Biggest body language mistake that men and women make when making first eye contact. This destroys connections and makes people feel creeped out. If you’re in the world of influencing and selling, then your body language already determines 90% of your sales outcome according to M.I.T.( See Page 43 )
- How to flirt with men and women in a classy way that creates instant attraction from the other person, without sounding cheesy or offending the other person.( See page 176 )
- Step by step guide on how to approach groups, no matter how closed off they seem. Never feel like you’re hassling or disturbing a group conversation again.( See Page 186 )
The above is just an abbreviated list of the heavy-duty content assembled in Art of Conversation: Enhance Your Charisma for Success.The book contains the exact same power-packed material from my weekend Art of Conversation Workshop that others have paid $300 to attend!
You, on the other hand, can own Art of Conversation for not even half ($150) the cost of the course. No, not even one-fifth ($60) of what my students paid for the same material.
You can get your copy for the modest price of $34.99. That’s a savings of $265 off the price of the weekend workshop. But for a limited time only, you can save an additional 25%, and get the book for $24.99.
I should not have to have to convince you of the obvious benefits that Art of Conversation and great communications skills will bring to the quality of your life. You simply can’t afford not to have my book if you intend to be fiercely successful in your career and be able to attract the love of your life.
When do you want to have Social Mastery over your professional and personal life?
My guess, “As soon as possible.” If you keep communicating the way you have, then you’ll continue to have the same results in your love and professional life you have now. Therefore I strongly urge you to get Art of Conversation Today.
|Using the skills and one of the best bookstore openers you shared in class, I was able to meet and charm a gorgeous girl today at Chapters, getting her phone number within minutes. Despite her saying she needs to go to meet a friend, I was able to turn that resistance around into a 1.5 hour coffee on the spot at Starbucks. In the end, I was the one who kept saying “I have to go!” while she kept wanting to tell me more.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a professional speaker, or have been networking your whole life, this book can give anyone the most effective ways to mingle and communicate with others.
I suggest you try your copy of Art of Conversation now- so you can flood yourself with more business opportunities, attract a wave of new business networks, make more friends, or double the number of dates in your life. Stamp out shyness for good.
You can read the book for FREE for 45 days. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order before 45 days, you will receive 100% of your money back guaranteed.No hassles, and no explanations necessary. When you pay using credit card, your payment information is secure because we use PayPal, and I NEVER see any of your credit card information.
Once you’ve paid, all you need to do is click on the “Return to Conversation Arts” and you will be able to download the book right away!
The great thing is you can immediately implement the information that is in this book or learn at your own pace if you’re a busy professional. Don’t mistaken this for another conversation book that is filled just with stories and no solid steps. This book will launch you into social mastery. All you need to do is ask yourself, “Am I 100% happy with my communication and relationships?” If not then try out the book today.
Wishing you Success in Love and Life,
Director of Conversation Arts
and Author of Art of Conversation: Enhance Your Charisma For Success
You Cannot Lose… Either You Become A Master At Conversation Or You Get Your Money Back With A Big Smile To Say Thanks For Giving Me A Try!